The Andaman and Nicobar Islands were shrouded in mystery for centuries because of their inaccessibility. These islands shimmer like emeralds in the Bay of Bengal. The dense forest which covers these islands and the innumerable exotic flowers and birds create a highly poetic and romantic atmosphere. Choose this holiday package to enjoy an exotic getaway in these picturesque islands.
- The prices provided are just quotes, no rooms have been blocked, rooms are subject to availability only.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather conditions and ferry availability, same will be updated to you on a daily basis.
- Andaman and Nicobar group of islands fall under restricted area, please carry a valid photo ID issued by competent authorities, without which hotels may not entertain check-in.
- All Foreign nationals and Indians staying abroad holding passport of different country (POI) needs to register themselves on arrival at Port Blair airport (immigration) which should have valid India visa or obtain RAP - Restricted Area Permit which is valid for 30 days of stay in Andaman.
- All the hotels in Port Blair and Havelock has Extra mattress system, they do not provide Extra beds. Majority of the hotels in Havelock do not have room service (all the foods are served on the main restaurant only), Intercom and hot water facilities, although for children and elderly guest, hot bucket water is available on request.
Day 01: Port Blair
Your pleasant holiday starts at Port Blair Airport, by being welcomed and received by our representative. Check in to the hotel and after a short break, start exploring this paradise island. Initially we will take you to the past through Andaman Cellular Jail where Indian prisoners experienced a lot of suffering during the British regime. In the evening, enjoy the light and sound show with historical narration at Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Port Blair - Ross Island - North Bay Island (Coral Island)
After having a nice breakfast, set out on a short cruise to reach Ross Island and North Bay Island. Ross Island once the capital city of Port Blair during British Period had lots of buildings, shopping spots, churches but now only old buildings and debris is found. British antiques and photographs are displayed at the museum in Ross Island. Next we set out toward North Bay Island which is popular for its coral, clear water, and underwater marine life. Optional activities such as snorkeling and glass-bottom boat are available to increase the excitement levels. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Port Blair - Havelock Island - Kalapther
After your breakfast, we head out to Havelock Island which is about a 1 and half hour journey by ferry. On arrival, our representative will welcome you and assist you with your transfer. Check in to the hotel. You may spend the day at leisure, exploring this beautiful Island or walk around enjoying the refreshing surroundings. Overnight stay at the hotel in Havelock.
Day 04: Stay at Havelock Island - Radhanagar beach
After your breakfast, lounge at a beach which has been rated as one of the best beaches in Asia by the Times Magazine - Radhanagar Beach no. 7. At Havelock Island, you can opt for activities lsuch as Scuba diving and seawalk. Overnight stay at the hotel in Havelock.
Day 05: Havelock Island - Port Blair - Chidiya Tapu Beach
After your breakfast, check out of the Hotel and proceed to Port Blair by ferry (it takes about 1 and half hours). After a little relaxation, we proceed for one of the most picturesque places in the Andamans i.e. the famous Chidiya Tapu. This region is popular amongst locals and tourists for its stunning sunset view points and bird-watching spots. Chidiya Tappu is the southernmost tip of the south Andamans. It is generally known as the 'Bird Island'. Lush green mangroves and the beautiful beach with a breath-taking sunset as its backdrop, creates a mesmerizing environment. Optional activities such as swimming and Jungle Treks are available. Chidiya Tapu sunset point (35 kms. from Port Blair) with its forest cover and numerous chirping birds, sylvan sands and munda pahar beaches make it an ideal picnic site. After that we proceed to the Zoological Park and spend some time there. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Port Blair.
Day 06: Port Blair to Home
After your breakfast, check out of the hotel. You will be transferred to Port Blair Airport with fruitful memories of these beautiful Islands.
Standard Hotel Detail
- Price: INR 22000
- No of Adult: 1
- Offer: 5%
- Standard Hotel / Resort: 3
|Destination||No of Nights||Budget Hotels||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
|Port Blair||3||Hotel Andaman Castle & Similar||Hotel Kingsafaire & Similar||Hotel NK Grand Days/ GKM Grand & Similar|
|Havelock||2||Dream land/ Nikitha & Similar||Havelock Holiday Beach Resort & Similar||NK Eco Resort & Similar|
- Accommodation in an AC room on twin-sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast (except the day of arrival).
- Two-way airport transfers by AC private vehicle on time on spot basis.
- All sightseeing by AC private vehicle in Port Blair as per itinerary only.
- All sightseeing by a non-AC private vehicle in Havelock & Neil Island as per itinerary only.
- To and fro ticket to Havelock & Neil by AC Cruise / govt. ferry (as per availability).
- All entry, monument, parking and permit charges as per itinerary.
- Meet and assist at all arrival and departure points.
- All current applicable hotel taxes.
- Air fare / train fare / ship fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating and joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide and entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc is to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel prices, leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Expenses that may be incurred due to bad weather, flight or ferry cancellation, strike or political unrest are to be paid by guest as per actual.
- Any dispute regarding child's age is to be settled directly with the hotels.
- Room Services, Laundry, Telephone charges, Ross Island maintenance fee.
- GST as per the current rate (5%).
Payment PolicyPay full payment package cost at the time of booking.
* 10% of full tour cost will not refundable - 60 days prior to arrival.
* 25% of full tour cost will not refundable - 30 days prior to arrival.
* 50% of full tour cost will not refundable - 15 days prior to arrival.
* 75% of full tour cost will not refundable - 7 days prior to tour
* 100% - will not refundable less than or equal 6 days prior to tour.