Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It's known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
- Supplement of USD 10 net per person per way - Arrival & Departure time between 23:00 hours to 07:00 hours
- These prices are not valid during Christmas and New Year's Eve or any major events and peak season.
- GST as per the current rate will be applicable on the sale of any Outbound tour services.
Day 01: Arrival in Kuala Lumpur
Day at Leisure
Upon your arrival in Kuala Lumpur, our representative will meet and welcome you at the airport. Proceed to the hotel. You may spend the rest of the day at leisure. Have a restful night's stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Kuala Lumpur
Batu Caves. Genting Indoor / Outdoor theme Park.
After breakfast, you will be taken to visit Batu Caves; one of the most popular Hindu shrines outside India. Cherish the soothing and mesmerizing view of the hills and landscapes.You will enjoy the fantastic world of thrill at Genting Indoor / Outdoor theme Park. Explore the park's unlimited rides, boating on the lake, games, amazing shows, mini trains and much more. In evening, head back to the hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Meals - Breakfast
Day 03: Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Have a tasty breakfast. Then proceed on a beautiful city tour of the gorgeous capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. You will visit Merdeka Square, Thean Hou Temple, and Handicraft Centre and pass by National Mosque (photo shoot only). You will also explore Istana Negara the king's palace located on the hills of Bukit Petaling. A scenic tour of the official residence of King Yang di ertuan Agong is a royal experience indeed. After the city tour, you will return to hotel in Kuala Lumpur for the night. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Kuala Lumpur
Departure from Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Then proceed to the airport to board your flight back home.
Standard Hotel Detail
- Price: INR 35500
- No of Adult: 1
- Offer: 5%
- Standard Hotel / Resort: 3
|Kuala Lumpur||Hotel Star Point or similar|
Package cost per person
|City||Adult on Twin-share Basis||Child (with Bed)||Child (No Bed)|
|BOM||INR 36,559||INR 34,999||INR 31,899|
|DEL||INR 34099||INR 32,499||INR 29,399|
|BLR||INR 35999||INR 31,799||INR 28,699|
|MAA||INR 33,399||INR 29,299||INR 26,199|
- Return economy class airfare inclusive of taxes.
- 03 nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur.
- Daily breakfast.
- Half-day city tour of Kuala Lumpur (09:00 hours / 14:00 hours).
- Genting full day tour enroute Batu Caves + one way Cable Car ride with Indoor Theme Park.
- Visa charges.
- Return airport transfers.
- All transfers and tours on seat-in-coach (SIC) basis.
- Any increase in the cost or taxes.
- Any meals other than those specified.
- Any personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, laundry, tips, minibar, and room service etc.
- Supplement cost for any additional separate transfers required.
- Guaranteed early check-in and late check-out will be at an additional cost.
- Any additional excursion/inclusion.
Payment PolicyPay full payment package cost at the time of booking.
* 10% of full tour cost will not refundable - 60 days prior to arrival.
* 25% of full tour cost will not refundable - 30 days prior to arrival.
* 50% of full tour cost will not refundable - 15 days prior to arrival.
* 75% of full tour cost will not refundable - 7 days prior to tour
* 100% - will not refundable less than or equal 6 days prior to tour.