Tourism in Dubai
Tourism in Dubai is a part of the Dubai government's strategy to maintain the flow of foreign cash into the emirates. Dubai's lure for tourists is based mainly on shopping, but also on its possession of other ancient and modern attractions.
- These prices are not valid during Christmas and New Year's Eve or any major events and peak season.
- GST as per the current rate will be applicable on the sale of any International tour services.
- We require PAN Card + Passport Photocopies (First and Last page) of all the travelers for all the bookings at the time of confirmation as per new guidelines by RBI.
Day 01: Arrival in Dubai. Dhow Cruise
After you arrive in Dubai, you will be met by our representative who will assist you with your transfer to the Hotel. In the evening, proceed for Deira by night on Dhow Cruise with a lavish dinner and entertainment .Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai.
Day 02: Guided Half-day Dubai City Tour. Desert Safari
After breakfast, set out to enjoy a City Tour. The Dubai City tour starts from Dubai museum that is located near Al Fahidi fort which was made in 1800. This gives you an excellent opportunity to explore the history of this ancient city. Then pause to have a look at the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque which is a perfect example of the contemporary Islamic architecture of 1979. Experience the modern side of Dubai where the vision is larger than life. Driving down Sheikh Zayed road admire the glittering highrises among which you can easily spot the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa. The next highlight is Souk Madinat Jumeirah, a beautiful recreation of an Arabian style market place. After a photo stop at the iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel, drive to Palm Jumeirah (a fully reclaimed, palm shaped island that is home to the magnificent Atlantis, The Palm). One of the best adventures one can seek in the undulating desertscape of Arabia is the Desert Safari. Dive deep and rise high with the sun gilded dunes, enjoy the photogenic face of the Arabian Desert against the entrancing sunset view. Stroll around, take a camel ride, let a falcon perch on your shoulder, get some henna designs to adorn your hands, or savor a sumptuous dinner in the desert. Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai.
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Day 03: Burj Khalifa - 124th Floor. Dubai Aquarium and Under Water Zoo
After breakfast, visit Dubai Mall for Burj Khalifa, Dubai Aquarium and Under Water Zoo. Burj Khalifa, the tallest of all the buildings in the world, stands tall and proud amongst the other skyscrapers of the city. One of the major landmarks of the city, the interiors of the Burj are as majestic as the steely exterior. Take a look at the marvelous building from the inside by joining the Dubai Burj Khalifa Tour with us. During the tour, you are shown a multimedia presentation about the history of Dubai as well as the story of the construction of the building. After that you will be taken to the observatory deck At the Top on the fastest elevator. Here you get a chance to have a 360 degree panoramic view of the entire city of Dubai. The 10 million litre Dubai Aquarium tank, located on the ground level of Dubai Mall is the largest suspended aquarium in the world. It houses thousands of aquatic animals, comprising over 140 species. Over 300 sharks and rays live in this tank including the largest collection of Sand Tiger sharks in the world. There are numerous ways for visitors to experience the main Aquarium tank, which measures 51 metres in length, 20 metres in width and 11 metres in height. Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai.
Day 04: Dubai
After breakfast, you may spend the day at Leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai.
Day 05: Dubai
After breakfast, you will be assisted with your transfer to the airport to board your onward flight.
Standard Hotel Detail
- Price: INR 50500
- No of Adult: 1
- Offer: 5%
- Standard Hotel / Resort: 3
Package Prices Per Person
|City||Adult on Twin-share Basis||Child with Bed||Child No Bed|
|BOM||INR 47,822||INR 39,922||INR 34,020|
|DEL||INR 48,822||INR 40,922||INR 35,020|
|BLR||INR 50,822||INR 42,922||INR 37,020|
- Return economy class air tickets inclusive of taxes and visa charges
- Visa and OTB
- Return Dubai Airport Transfers
- Deira by night on Dhow Cruise with lavish dinner spread, and entertainment.
- Guided Half-day Dubai City tour
- Desert Safari, with BBQ Dinner and a traditional Arabic Belly Dance
- All Tours and Transfers on seat-in-coach (SIC) basis
- Burj Khalifa - 124th Floor (Non-Prime hours)
- Dubai Aquarium and Under Water Zoo
- Tourism Dirham Fees
- Any increase in the cost or taxes
- Any meals other than those specified in the 'Inclusions'
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, fax, laundry, tips, mini bar, and room service etc
- Any additional excursion, and anything not mentioned under 'Includes'
- Lunch on tour
- Early check-in and late check-out
- GST as per the current rate
Payment PolicyPay full payment package cost at the time of booking.
* 10% of full tour cost will not refundable - 60 days prior to arrival.
* 25% of full tour cost will not refundable - 30 days prior to arrival.
* 50% of full tour cost will not refundable - 15 days prior to arrival.
* 75% of full tour cost will not refundable - 7 days prior to tour
* 100% - will not refundable less than or equal 6 days prior to tour.