Amazing Thailand Fixed Departure
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
Bangkok - Pattaya
Upon arrival in Bangkok, Don Mueang Airport, you will be met by our local representative, who will assist you with your transfer to Pattaya.
Pattaya (Coral Island)
After an early breakfast at the hotel, we proceed to Coral Island. You can enjoy water sports such as parasailing, paragliding, snorkeling and many others (these are optional activities and will involve additional cost).
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Pattaya - Bangkok (city tour)
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Bangkok. Get ready for an exciting guided city tour of Bangkok. Visit two of the world's most famous Buddhist temples - the Golden Buddha Temple which is a fine example of Sukhothai art and the Reclining Buddha Temple which is the largest and oldest in Bangkok. After that proceed to your hotel. Check in to the hotel. You have the rest of the day free and may indulge in shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel in Bangkok.
After a tasty buffet breakfast at the hotel, you may enjoy the day at leisure or you can opt to visit Safari World and Marine Theme Park (these are optional activities and will involve additional cost).
Depart from Bangkok
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to check out (by approximately 12.00 hrs). As per your departure time, you will be transferred to DMK airport to board your flight back home. Arrive in India with happy memories!.
Standard Hotel Detail
- Price: INR 35000
- No of Adult: 1
- Offer: 5%
- Standard Hotel / Resort: 3
Land Residence Pattaya or similar
|Bangkok||Howard Sqaure Bangkok or similar|
- Return airfare inclusive of airport taxes (Ex-Mumbai).
- 02 nights hotel accommodation at Land Residence Pattaya or similar.
- 02 nights hotel accommodation at Howard Square Hotel or similar.
- Daily breakfast.
- Coral Island by Speedboat (with Indian Lunch).
- Half-day Bangkok city tour.
- Visit to Gems Gallery.
- Return airport transfers.
- All transfers and tours are on seat-in-coach (SIC) basis.
- Visa on Arrival fee - approximately Thai Baht 2,200.
- Courier Charges, if any, to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Any other expenses of personal nature, anything not mentioned under inclusions.
- Porterage at hotels, airport and sea ports.
- Travel Insurance.
- Departure Dates: May 2019 - 03,10, 17, 24, and 31
- Arzoo.com reserves the right to change the airlines.
Payment PolicyPay full payment package cost at the time of booking.
* 10% of full tour cost will not refundable - 60 days prior to arrival.
* 25% of full tour cost will not refundable - 30 days prior to arrival.
* 50% of full tour cost will not refundable - 15 days prior to arrival.
* 75% of full tour cost will not refundable - 7 days prior to tour
* 100% - will not refundable less than or equal 6 days prior to tour.